Golf Club of Estrella
Goodyear, Arizona 85338
Phone(s): (623) 386-2600
About an hour from Scottsdale in the foothills of the Sierra Estrella Mountains is the Golf Club of Estrella. Jack Nicklaus II designed this modern, imaginative desert gem.
The upscale daily-fee Golf Club of Estrella offers challenging play in the midst of breathtaking desert beauty. Fairways roll across the natural contours of the land, while elevated tees unveil views of the Sierra Estrella Mountains.
The design is challenging yet forgiving, and always spectacular. The terrain on this 7,102-yard is diverse. "I want people to step away from my course having used every club in their bag," he says.
Nicklaus added wide landing areas and large, rolling greens to make the course playable for golfers of all levels. The course accommodates golfers with varying skills by offering several tee placements and low-cut rough. Estrella is a simple but impressive golf course that, from first look to last, is visitor-friendly and immaculately clean.
- Estrella Mountain Ranch: 180 Degrees from Scottsdale Experience
- Estrella Mountain Ranch Golf Club: Jack Junior's Debut in the Desert
- Hole profile from Estrella Mountain Ranch: No. 9 - "The Island"
- The Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear offers scenic, challenging golf - and an escape from Phoenix
- To go low, avoid the sand at the Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear, Arizona, just west of Phoenix
- Get to know Jack Nicklaus Jr. at the Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear, Arizona
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Jack Nicklaus, Jr.
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1999
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: TiffDwarf Grass
- Greens: TiffDwarf Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $59 - $129
- Weekends: $69 - $139
- Tee times from $39 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Collared shirt required, no denim
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Discover Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee