Las Sendas Golf Club
Mesa, Arizona 85207
Phone(s): (480) 396-4000
Fax: (480) 396-9000
With a slope rating of 144, the beautiful scenery surrounding Las Sendas will likely help take your mind off the astronomical numbers you'll be putting on your scorecard.
This Robert Trent Jones Jr. design was meant to be a challenge for golfers. As Jones himself said: "It is a Wild West course, and you'd better bring your six-guns, because you're going to have to shoot it out here."
It's a course that requires tact off the tee and solid iron play to get anything approximating a low score, but at $45 during the week and $65 during the weekend, with plenty of promotions throughout the year, Las Sendas is truly a can't-miss course in Mesa.
- Las Sendas Golf Club: Kiss Those Birdies Goodbye
- Las Sendas offers path to different and difficult desert golf
- Las Sendas still looking to put Mesa on the Valley golf map
- Las Sendas Golf Club: Footpaths with Valley Views
- Hole Profile: No. 9 at Las Sendas Golf Club
- Positive changes abound at scenic Las Sendas Golf Club in Mesa, Arizona
- Greens, views define a round of golf at Las Sendas Golf Club in Mesa
Golf course details
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Robert Trent Jones, Jr.
- Public/Private: Public
- Year opened: 1995
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Yes
- Fairways: Bermuda Grass
- Greens: Bent Grass
- Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
Green fees price ranges
- Week days: $27.99 - $89.00
- Weekends: $27.99 - $99.00
- Tee times from $16 - Check prices
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Golf shirts or collared shirts, golf shoes with rubber spikes and dress or khaki pants, shorts or skirts are acceptible attire. No denim jeans.
- Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed
Length, slope and rating for each tee